Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kitten Update

Ok as some of you already know, we lost one of the kitties last night. This was kitten A, the solid grey one. He was a cutie, every time he eat he wiggled his little ears, I t was the darnedest thing to watch.
Now on to the updates on the others.
KITTEN B,
weighing in at a healthy 7.25 oz. she is a sweetie, we have taken to calling her Bella.

KITTEN C
weighing in at a grand total of 7.5 oz. he is growing and changing. He does like to cuddle. WE haven't given him a name yet just can't think of one.

KITTEN D
Weighing in at a whooping 8.5 oz. He is a healthy eater and still talks to his food. He has the loudest purr ever. DD calls him Chunk.

Now for my knitting update as it is. I can't believe I forgot to post it but I took 2nd place at our county fair for a knitted felted bag. This was the first time I had entered anything I had made so I am proud. Not only did I win my ribbon but I also won $4.50.


I found a couple skeins of Patons Classic Wool in Rosewood Colorway and feel in love with it. Bought, brought it home and started knitting up a handbag. Little did I know that it really wasn't stripes but more camo. I 'm not a big camo fan but I have to say that it looks good like this. This is pre felting I will post a picture of it after the felting and lining. This isn't all the knitting I have been doing just all the pictures I have remembered to take. I am terrible about taking pictures of my knitting.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats on winning! Woo Hoo!
I love your bags. The purple one is awesome...love the colors and the zig zag design that came out.

I definitely like your handles much better.

Hugs!