Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TREE OF LIFE KAL






Lion Brand yarn company started a Tree of Life KAL. I love the pattern and thought I would give it a go, I have enjoyed working on the afghan and am pleased with my progress.
I have learned that is a pattern best to be worked on at home when no one is around to disturb me. I find myself knitting with my mpg3 player going so I don't hear the phone or the door.
I tried to work on it while out with Scott when he went fishing on day, but found myself making more mistakes than not so I figure just work on it alone.
I am using Caron Simply Soft in woodland heather. The pictures I took do not show the color well at all. The color is actually a soft sage like green.
I am excited to get this one done, it will be my first full size afghan.
I have more yarn in the mail to start a twin set, so I will have 2 big projects going, I usually don't have two big ones going at a time, should be fun.

1 comment:

knittinggranny54 said...

how pretty i really want to make one of these
grandma steph