Thursday, May 20, 2010

CUTE REUSABLE BAG



I found the cutest little reusable bag this morning. So I set about making a practice one and will be making more. I have a couple changes I want to make to the construction, but other than that it is perfect. So this weekend I am off to find the perfect fabric for a girl I know and make her one for her Birthday. This is so small it will fit in just about any purse...woohoo.
The pattern and instructions can be found here...http://gluegunannie.com/
It is very easy to make and takes very little time once you get going. I used scrap fabric we had left over from other things and an old drawstring for the pull cord.
Oh and it is wrinkled from being folded up...oops should have ironed before taking pictures. Not that it will ever get ironed again...lol.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to follow it! I'm interested to see what changes you make to improve it - I'd love to improve mine as well!